General PerthMining Posting Policies
As a condition of use of PerthMining you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
General reasons for ads being deleted are:
- Ad breaches General PerthMining Posting Policies
- The item being offered for sale is not allowed to be sold on PerthMining.
- The ad is a duplicate of another ad previously posted
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Ads posted in a language other than English. We only accept ads in English. It’s acceptable to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English
- Ad contains external links: No external website links are allowed within your ad to other sites
- Not descriptive enough: Ads that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience
- Inappropriate language
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender etc
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the “report ad” option located within each ad or Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address) and reasons why these ads should be reviewed
PerthMining reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the PerthMining community, with or without notice to the ad poster.
There are several ways that your ad may be found to be in breach of policy and removed from the site including:
- Your ad has been reported to us.
When this happens your ad may be temporarily suspended until we review it.
- Your ad has been removed by our moderation tools
In most cases we email you to let you know when we have had to remove your ad. These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for PerthMining emails. You may wish to add PerthMining to your safe senders list if you have one.
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by clicking on “Contact PerthMining” located bottom of help pages and we’ll be happy to help you out.